Engines are used in automobiles, and their working mode […]
Engines are used in automobiles, and their working modes include natural aspiration, turbocharging, mechanical supercharging and dual supercharging.
1. Natural aspiration need not be explained, it is to use negative pressure to suck air into the engine.
2. Turbocharging uses the exhaust gas from the exhaust to push the turbine to force air into the cylinder.
3. Mechanical supercharging means that the engine directly outputs a drive shaft to communicate with the supercharger to force air into the cylinder.
4. Mechanical + turbocharging, as the name suggests, is an engine that contains these two types of supercharging.
What are the solutions to the high water temperature of the car engine
If the water temperature of the car engine is too high during use, the solutions are as follows:
1. After the car is hot, check the water return of the return pipe at the upper end of the antifreeze storage tank. If the return water is not smooth or blocked, the water temperature will be too high. Be careful not to blindly disassemble and replace parts during maintenance.
2. Check whether there is too much dust between the condenser and the water tank, and clean it with high-pressure air to ensure that the water tank and the condenser have good heat dissipation performance. Pay attention to wipe the dust between the condenser and the water tank at ordinary times.
3. When the car is warming up, check the temperature difference between the upper and lower water pipes of the water tank. If the temperature difference is too large, check the opening of the thermostat and whether the water pump has a rotation failure. Note that the temperature difference between the upper and lower water pipes of the water tank cannot be too large.
4. Due to the irregular addition and replacement of antifreeze, the engine water channel and water tank will be blocked in advance and the water temperature will be high. The antifreeze is replaced once every two years, and original parts must be used when replacing and adding. Note that if water is added to the engine cooling system, or the concentration of the added antifreeze exceeds 60%, it will cause the water temperature to be too high.
5. The high pressure at the high pressure end of the air conditioning system is too high; the air conditioning refrigerant or air conditioning refrigeration lubricating oil is overfilled; the self-adjusting function of the internal self-tuning air conditioning compressor fails, causing the high pressure to be too high; there is also the blockage of the air conditioning condenser, The above failures will increase the load of the engine, consume the heat dissipation performance of the cooling system, and cause the failure of the guide water temperature to be too high.