Inspection is indispensable in car maintenance. After t […]
Inspection is indispensable in car maintenance. After the connectors are tightened, the height and quality of the oil should be checked. Because the liquid will gradually wear out and oxidize at high temperatures, the liquid level will decrease and the performance will deteriorate.
1. To check the height of the battery liquid level, use a test tube with a diameter of 5 N 6mm, from the filling port vertical force to contact with the filter, close the upper end of the test tube with your thumb, lift the tube, and measure the height of the liquid column. The height of the battery liquid level should be 10 N 15mm.
2. Check the height of the lubricating oil level. Take out the oil dipstick when the car is cold, clean it, insert it into the bottom of the oil pan, and observe that its height should be between the upper and lower markings after exiting. When the car is hot, the flame should be turned off, and the standby oil should all flow into the oil pan before measuring.
3. Check the height of the coolant level. When the car is cold, the coolant in the water tank should be full, and the height of the liquid level in the expansion tank should be between the marked lines. The liquid level should be slightly higher than the superscript when the car is hot
4. Check the level of brake fluid and steering fluid. Unscrew the bolt and directly observe whether the liquid level is within the specified marking range.
5. Check the quality of the oil
Regardless of the oil, the following methods can be used to check: Appearance method: check the oil sample taken out, if it is relatively transparent, it means that the pollution is not serious; if it is misty, the oil has water seeping; if it is gray, It may be contaminated by lead or other abrasives; if it is black, it is contaminated by high-temperature exhaust gas; diffusion method: drop the oil sample taken out on the filter paper, if the diffusion is wide and the oil drop zone and the diffusion zone are not obvious The difference indicates that the cleanliness of the oil is good; on the contrary, the cleanliness of the oil becomes worse.