Auto parts are the various units that constitute the en […]
Auto parts are the various units that constitute the entire car and a product that serves the car. There are many types of auto parts. With the improvement of people's living standards, people consume more and more cars, and the market for auto parts becomes larger and larger. What is a good way to buy auto parts products? How can I buy the most suitable and cost-effective auto parts?
1. Look at the packaging. The packaging of original accessories is generally standardized, unified standard specifications, and the printing is clear and regular, while the packaging and printing of counterfeit products is relatively poor, and it is often easy to find flaws in the packaging;
2. Look at the color. Some original parts specify a certain color on the surface. If they encounter other colors, they are fake and inferior parts;
3. Look at the appearance of the original parts. The printing or casting and marking of the original parts are clear and regular, while the fake products are rough in appearance;
4. Look at the paint. Unscrupulous merchants simply process the waste parts, such as dismantling, assembling, assembling, assembling, painting, etc., and then sell them as qualified products to illegally obtain high profits;
5. Look at the texture. The original parts are made of qualified materials according to the design requirements, and the counterfeit products are mostly replaced by cheap and inferior materials;
6. Look at the process. Although the appearance of inferior products is sometimes good, because of the poor production process, cracks, sand holes, slag inclusions, burrs or bruises are easy to appear;
7. Look at "storage". If there are problems such as dry cracking, oxidation, discoloration mirror or aging of auto parts, it may be caused by poor environment, long storage time, and poor materials during storage;
8. Look at "joining". If the clutch plate rivets are loose, the brake hoses are degummed, the joints of electrical parts are disconnected, and the paper filter element is disconnected, it cannot be used;
9. Look at the logo. Some regular parts are marked with certain marks, such as the hour gear mark, the piston top mark and other assembly marks to ensure the correct installation of the parts. If there is not, it cannot be purchased;
10. Look at the omissions. The regular assembly parts must be complete and intact to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some individual small parts on the assembly parts are missing, generally "parallel imports", which cause difficulties in loading. Often due to the shortage of individual small parts, the entire assembly components are scrapped.